Saturday, February 22, 2014

So Trivial


Do you ever have any spiritual
Ah-Ha moments?

Lately I have had some smallish ones.
Little did I know that they were the forerunners to a much larger one.

One that was so big...
I have been forever changed.
 

I suddenly realized, through viewing a photo
journal of places around the world that
are full of war, extreme poverty, and despair, that my problems,
or anything I might call a problem,
well...
just really aren't problems at all.

In the big scheme of things...
most are just so trivial.
 
After being shown my foolish and
selfish ways, I found myself once again 
absolutely ASTOUNDED
at the grace of God.


Astounded at how He loves me...all of me...
even when I am not "getting it".

And He loves me until I do "get it".

Unfathomable grace,
for an undeserving soul.

Lord, may my heart and life reflect
the radiance of your love to those around
me, and may I not turn away from those 
in need, no matter where they are.


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, I take great delight in reading and visiting both of your lovely blogs. The things you make and sell are delightful and lovely as well :)

    Thank you for stopping by and leaving a kind comment.

    Have a blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, from someone who knows you, your life is always filled with the light of the Lord, and you shine for Him always. You are a great witness of his love and light.

    xo

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. incredibly beautiful your work, love it. Happy day from Spain

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kind and thoughtful comments!